PREP TIME: 15 MIN.
COOK TIME: 10 MIN.
Indulge in BBQ-friendly perfection: Sticky Salmon served with an Oriental Salad drizzled with our tantalizing Yuzu Dressing. Elevate your summer grilling game!
- A decent drizzle of Red Phoenix Yuzu Dressing
- A big squeeze of Red Phoenix Sriracha for the Salmon marinade
- 2 Little gem heads
- Halve a red cabbage
- One cucumber
- A handful of multicolored radishes
- Fill that same hand with edamame
- 100 g of julienned carrot
- Some pickled red onions
- The last salted peanuts in the bag to garnish
- Red Phoenix Sriracha: 2 tbsp
- Two lush salmon fillets
- Soy sauce: 4 tbsp
- A decent drizzle of Honey
- A clove or two of garlic, finely chopped
Let’s get started
Slice the little gem lettuce and red cabbage into strips, the cucumber and radishes into slices, and the red onion into rings. Mix together with the carrot and edamame in a bowl. Season with Red Phoenix Yuzu dressing, and optionally some salt and pepper. Garnish with peanuts.
For the sticky salmon, mix all the ingredients except the salmon in a bowl. Cook the salmon skin-side down first, then flip and pour the sauce over the salmon. Let it simmer for a few minutes and serve.
PS. Easily make sticky salmon on the barbecue! Skewer the salmon on a stick and let the marinade soak in for an hour before cooking (covered in the refrigerator).